Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big News...

Since I shared slight differences that Stephen and I have in the last post... I might as well keep the ball rolling and add to it.
Last night, Stephen recieved an email from his dad with pictures of Katie Grace (our niece) attached with a short message that included this question: "Have you heard the news?"
Stephen asked me if I had heard any news. My reply: no - but with a strong sense of urgency for him to call his parents and find out! What does he do? NOTHING. While I am sitting on the edge of my seat, thinking "is he seriously not going to call?" NOPE, he seriously isn't going to call UNTIL OVER AN HOUR LATER.
I am just laughing to myself as I write this because I feel like if someone were watching our lives and commentating they would say: "There goes Jill overreacting and flipping out again. And Stephen just ignoring her as usual!" That's so funny to me because it is so true; I can't really blame him.
The other thing that makes me laugh is that I think Stephen purposely waited to call because he knew it would kill me. That is his subtle way of saying CHILL OUT!
Or let's be real, he's a guy - he wasn't really thinking about any of these things at all! He just wanted to wait till the end of American Idol to call them.
Can the statement, "Men are from Mars and women are from Venus!" be any more true?
Now for the BIG news...
Stephen's brother and sister-in-law are having another child in July, which we already knew. I had a feeling the news would be about them finding out the sex of the child. I patiently waited (well, not really) for him to call his parents and ask. Guess what? They are having a BOY!
Our precious niece below will be a big sister to a brother!
Can you believe I actually have pictures on my blog for once?
All these pictures are taken of her at a park in California.
Notice the cute sun dress in MARCH - unfair.


A girl after Stephen's own heart - a ball already in her hands.


I love that she is wearing tennis shoes - that-a-girl!

She is walking all over the place. Rachel (my sister-in-law) told me that she doesn't even let them hold her, even far distances. The girl loves to walk!


So cute...



Congrats Andy, Rachel, and Katie Grace!

We are so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment